What we collect
We may collect the following information:
• name and job title
• contact information including email address
• demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
• other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting to the email address which you have provided.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
• if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
Taking care of your Password/s (Password security):
www.gazeto.in firmly believes in protecting the personal information of the customer. Gazeto Technosmart Pvt. Ltd. or any of its staff or official will never ask for any password or related information from its customers and the customers are also advised, in order to protect access to their accounts and to other channels, do not disclose the passwords to anyone. It is recommended that the customers necessarily choose their own passwords carefully such that no unauthorized access is made by a third party. The customers are also advised not to keep any written or other record of the password/s so that no third party could access the same. The customers will also need to undertake not to disclose the password to anyone. In order that the passwords become complex and difficult for others to guess the you should carefully choose the alpha numeric passwords with combination of upper case alphabets and numbers and special characters.( like @,%,&,! etc.) The password is private information and must be kept confidential by the owner of the username related to the password. If a password is known by someone other than the owner, that username and password could be misused to access resources and information possibly with criminal intent—and without notice since they would appear as the registered owner. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.